With October being breast cancer awareness month, I thought I would share relatively unknown tips on how to lower your risks… Things I discovered when I was diagnosed with cancer a couple years back.
I’m even going to give you the link to my instagram to see the really gross picture of when they did the surgery (for those of you twisted enough that want to see!)
But first, cancer is something that statistically speaking, Americans have about a 40% chance of getting in their life times.
With such a horrible disease, what causes this and how can you reduce your risks??
Well there are some very intentional things you can do to reduce your lifetime risks even if you have a genetic mutation. Before starting Fit Body Boot Camp, I was working in cancer genetics so this is another thing to be aware if you have a family history of cancer.
To reduce your cancer risks, try adding in the following CLINICALLY PROVEN ways to reduce your cancer risks. While I’m not quoting the research articles, as always do your own research.
1. DRINK GREEN TEA (especially Matcha): This is one simple way to add in some powerful cancer fighting properties called free radicals which green tea is loaded with! I have a couple cups per day added with the following ingredient…
2. POWDERED MORINGA LEAF: Moringa is a powerful medicinal tree that grows in dry areas in the middle east and packs some powerful healing properties. One of which is it’s ability to kill cancer cells. I buy the powdered bags and add to my green tea. These also grow great in Arizona if you wanted to plant one in your backyard.
3. TUMERIC/ CURCUMIN: This is another powerful anti-cancer herb with proven benefits for fighting cancer along with a whole bunch of other benefits. I take these in capsule form with 2.5g in the morning and evening.
4. RAW CACOA: Do you love chocolate?? Did you the know the main ingredient in chocolate is cacoa which is a powerful anti-oxidant. I like to add this to my coffee or protein shakes in the morning.
5. OBESITY: According to the CDC which has been seen with many cases, if you are obese, your cancer risks are much higher than someone that is not obese. So how do you fix this???
6. EXERCISE: One of the biggest things to help reduce obesity and cancer risks is to do a regular workout routine that gets your heart rate up and builds muscle. Much like our 28 Day Jumpstart program designed for people looking to start their fitness journey even if you have 30, 40, 50+ pounds to lose!
So if cancer is something that runs in your family and you are looking to live a healthier lifestyle, then make sure to check out our 28 Day Jumpstart Program in which we are currently doing a buy one, get one FREE for you and a friend!
The best part of the program is that it comes with our 100% money back results guarantee. This means that if you don’t see results after 28 days, we will give you 100% of your money back.
That’s because we stand behind what we do and know our Fit Body Family will change your life.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the 28 Day Jumpstart Program and remember when you buy one, you get a second for FREE for a friend!
Benjamin Jones- BS, FAS, CPT | Owner | Fit Body Boot Camp Arizona | www.FitBodyArizona.com
P.S. For those of you that like gross stuff, here is the picture of when I had a basal cell carcinoma cut out of my forehead. It left about a half-dollar size hole in my head. If you REALLY want to see it, go to my instagram here!